PRIIPs Q&A for investment funds
Date: 12 January 2023
The ESAs published today an updated version of their PRIIPs Q&A for investment funds.
- how to describe a product (actively / passively managed, benchmark, ETFs),
- the market risk assessment (absolute return and flexible funds)
- the calculation of performance scenario, use of proxies or benchmarks in the calculation, the publication of monthly performance scenario calculations
- how to disclose past performances
- disclosure of performances and costs for products with a RHP < 1 year
- the provision of PRIIPs KIDs
- the calculation of the summary cost indicators
- the presentation of costs (performance fees)
Link to the document: ESA
EFA produces PRIIPs KIDs for its clients and will analyse and take into account the guidance provided in this Q&A.
For more information on this EFA service and the applicable commercial terms, contact us !
More topicsTout afficher
12 April 2023
ESG challenges and opportunities
Focus on the Principle Adverse Impact (PAI) Statements at Entity Level
20 March 2023
European ESG Template
EFA will produce EETs (European ESG Template) for its clients