The ESAs published today an updated version of their PRIIPs Q&A for investment funds.
- how to describe a product (actively / passively managed, benchmark, ETFs),
- the market risk assessment (absolute return and flexible funds)
- the calculation of performance scenario, use of proxies or benchmarks in the calculation, the publication of monthly performance scenario calculations
- how to disclose past performances
- disclosure of performances and costs for products with a RHP < 1 year
- the provision of PRIIPs KIDs
- the calculation of the summary cost indicators
- the presentation of costs (performance fees)
Link to the document: ESA
EFA produces PRIIPs KIDs for its clients and will analyse and take into account the guidance provided in this Q&A.
For more information on this EFA service and the applicable commercial terms, contact us !