Client Relationship Manager
The Client Relationship Management team is focused on maintaining and developing long-term relationships with our key clients. As part of the team, client retention and client satisfaction will be your primary goals. You will nurture the relationships by being in close contact with your clients and developing an understanding of their strategy as well as the associated business needs and by ensuring these are fulfill
Your main tasks and responsibilities
- Maintain and develop long-term relationships with your clients
- Organise and lead strategic client reviews
- Identify cross-sell opportunities, coordinate service presentations and prepare service proposals
- Manage client profitability developing pricing strategies, leading (re)negotiations and (re)pricing exercises as needed
- Participate in industry events.
- University degree in Finance, Economics, or equivalent
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar position in asset servicing
- Perfect knowledge of asset servicing ecosystem, preferably in private assets
- Strong English verbal and written, any other European language would be considered beneficial
- Client centric, efficient communicator, problem-solving attitude, entrepreneurial spirit.
We can offer you
- Varied work as part of a dynamic and ambitious company that has been established in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg for 25 years
- An attractive remuneration scheme: Company Agreement, min. 34.5 days’ leave, meal vouchers, life and disability insurance, pension scheme, interest subsidies, etc.