Unix system - Storage administrator
You will be in charge of our Unix and central storage infrastructures. In this context, you will be involved in the day-to-day management manage projects and participate in the evolution and the improvement of the platforms.
You will be required to
- Manage the Unix servers in cluster mode (IBM AIX and Linux Red Hat)
- Participate in the installation and upgrade of the OS versions
- Analyse server and disk behaviours in terms of performance and system resources
- Monitor the proper functioning of the infrastructure
- Support to the development teams
- Contribute to technical and functional projects for the Unix/storage aspects
- Bring your technical expertise to other teams
- Draft procedures and technical documents
- Work in close collaboration with the other infrastructure teams as well as with the IT Security team.
- You have a degree in Computer Science and at least 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- You have excellent knowledge of AIX and Linux/Red Hat systems and are familiar with the UNIX shell script and Perl language.
- Knowledge of Dell EMC storage arrays (Unity/VPLEX/DataDomain), clusters, Veritas Netbackup and workload scheduling (IWS/IBM) would be considered an asset.
- You are fluent in French and English
- A good team spirit, rigor, autonomy and flexibility are part of your qualities.
We can offer you
- Varied work as part of a dynamic and ambitious company that has been established in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg for 25 years ;
- An attractive remuneration scheme: Company Agreement, 34.5 days’ leave, meal vouchers, life and disability insurance, supplementary pension scheme, interest subsidies, a Sympass card, offices located close to the Luxembourg Central Station, etc.