EFA is recruiting interns for the year 2022/2023! Internship opportunities are available in our different teams, all ready to welcome you.
IMPORTANT : All internships must be covered by an internship contract with a school or university.
The different internships are the following:
Overall objective of the department :
In line with the Company’s strategy, the transformation team orchestrates all business projects and change initiatives across EFA. It supports the development, the management and the driving of the transformation strategy and goals. It develops the vision and the global roadmap with Process Owners, Business Owners & Information technology.
Your main tasks:
- Analyse business goals, objectives, and needs
- Translate business needs into functional requirements
- Create test cases in partnership with the BO and IT
- Test and document the different cases in test environment
- Validate solutions with the BO
- Work closely with Business partners to perform analysis
- Develop an owners mind-set, being proactive in engagement and follow-up with business partners and stakeholders
- Write clear documents for the end users (support document, user guide).
- You are studying for a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Finance, Business Administration or similar
- First experience in investment funds domain is considered as advantage
- You have a team spirit, positive, self-confident, cooperative and responsible.
- Analytical and communicative skills, autonomy, capacity of adaptation
- Good knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office, SQL
- Autonomous, proactive and result-oriented individual who appreciate working in a fast and dynamic environment
- You are fluent in French, English is a plus
- You pay attention to detail, are rigorous, organized, motivated and have an analytical mind.
Are you interested in this internship? Send your application by quoting the reference “ Internship BA 2023 ”
The IT Applications & Integration department is in charge of IT support, maintenance and projects that surround external software packages, including their integration into our larger Information System. This department supports business processes in an end-to-end view, while covering the multiple technological layers of the processing chain that span following domains: Middle Office / Fund Accounting; Shareholder Services / AML; EAI / Reconciliation / Swift; ODS / Reporting / Other Applications.
You will be part of a dynamic team and a collaborative environment in which we favour an Agile methodology approach and benefit from the expertise of the team members.
Vos missions :
Vous participerez à un projet visant à mettre en place un module d'archivage pour nos différentes applications informatiques. Les objectifs sont :
- Analyse, conception et développement d’un module d’archivage
- Reverse engineering de flux opérationnels.
Votre profile :
- Formation bac+2/bac+3 (BTS, licence, DUT)
- Une bonne appréhension algorithmique
- Des connaissances SQL de base
- Une capacité à documenter un algorithme / un processus
- You are fluent in French and have a good knowledge of English.
Are you interested in this internship? Send your application by quoting the reference “ Internship IT 2023 ”