As a Client Service Delivery Manager (“CSDM”), you will play a pivot role between efa’s Clients and the various internal departments.
In this capacity you will :
- Support the internal departments by sharing your Client knowledge and distribution network insight;
- Prepare and coordinate Service Reviews, Client Due Diligence meetings and attend Board meetings; Act as an escalation point both for the Clients (including the Investment Vehicles’ governance body and the Management Company or Alternative Investment Fund Manager) and the internal teams;
- Support the Customer Due Diligence team in resolving AML/CTF related matters, liaising with internal and external Senior Management representatives.
- Work alongside the Sales team, Client Relationship Managers, Client Service Delivery Support and Product teams. The commercial aspects of the relationship remain with the Client Relationship Managers.
- Participate in any fund lifecycle event in conjunction with the Operational Readiness team and the Onboarding coordinators.
You will be responsible for overseeing various tasks and will:
- Coordinate with the internal teams to address client inquiries;
- Implement quality control measures;
- Collaborate with all stakeholders to enhance service efficiency;
- Analyse data to identify trends, contribute to process improvement initiatives;
- Maintain seamless fund operations and deliver excellent service to clients and any other key stakeholders;
- Assist and provide guidance to the operational teams in dealing with clients as and when required;
- Ensure optimal coordination and communication between different departments and the clients;
- Centralise client requests for system enhancements, additional services or reporting improvements (coordinate the detailed analysis and follow up on the implementation of administrative and/or technical solutions);
- Hold regular meetings with your clients in order to ensure quality service is provided, review KPI reports and follow up on actions items;
- Participate in client projects;
- Handle complaints and escalations, from acknowledgment to final resolution. Ensure corrective actions are implemented and inform the Client accordingly.